~

1/31/2005

Time To Break Out My "Muriel's wedding" dvd

Posted by Timo |



Steve and I booked our little trip to Sydney in May.
Found a quite tasty Flight & Hotel combo and we booked it. Also, Steve managed to snag excellent seats at the KYLIE concert on the 30th at the Sydney Entertainment Center.

It's all very Scary and exciting. I've never been anywhere. Seriously. Not looking forward to 14 hours on a plane from LA to Sydney but I know it will be a life changing experience - Ok, I HOPE.

this weekend was pretty much a bust. Went out saturday night and saw a lot of old faces, met some new ones - but at every time I was having fun UM decided we had to go. No matter where we were he HAD to be in charge. There was QUITE a shouting match and I haven't spoke to him since saturday night.

OH - so on Thursday night at Manray I lost my Siouxsie money clip. On saturday night, Tommy ( manray owner ) tells me that his friend found it and gave it to Jake Shears of the Scissor Sisters, who said he was going to give it to Ana Matronik because she's a huge Siouxsie fan. SO - I'm annoyed that I lost my money clip as I got it off ebay ages ago and it's mostly unreplaceable. But it's cute that someone from one of my favoritre bands now has it and I have this annecdote to tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is Rockstar!!

But that sucks that you lost the clip. . .damn. .

-Consuelo

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I LOVE Muriels Wedding! I am such a closet ABBA fan, and I just love this movie. Sad news about the money clip.

Dawn

Subscribe