~

1/28/2005

Thank God it's Friday

Posted by Timo |

Yippeee, friday.

Wednesday went with Harriett Pottress to the Baltic room to watch 2 of the Scissor Sisters dj. Well, they might as well not have even been there as all they did was stand by the dj and wiggle a little bit - just had a lot of fun with Harriett, Tommy and Tommy's pals. Met this cool guy named Kyle that I actually met months ago after the Siouxsie concert. Seriously hung over Thursday morning, luckily I had arranged to come in late Thurs and Friday.

Thursday I actually got an annual review with my boss. I got a G2 rating with means I Rule. I'm pleased with the rating and the nice little bonus and raise that came with it.

Thursday night, went and saw the sacissor sisters at the paramount with Consuelo & Harriett. It was a great show, they are really tight and polished. Consuelo, in her infinite shortness, could barely see. I'm borrowing her my dvd. Kyle was there again and we chatted a bit, Stood with consuelo and harriett for most of the show and then went back and watched from a distance with Tommy. I think I'd rather be further away, you can see more and you don't have to deal with the pushing assholes and the packs of idiotic girls shoving their way to the front - that has happened at every show I've ever been to.

Anyway, took Harriett & Consuelo home and then picked up UM and went to manray for a cocktail. it was packed like a sardine can ( on a thursday night ?) and again hung out with Tommy and Kyle. I have this overpowering urge to call him kylie.

So - I got to meet the singer from Scissor Sisters. he came to manray after the show. He's very short, but much cuter in person. he was a little bithy to some people that wanted pics but my friend started talking to him and he was really friendly to me. It was a cute minor celebrity experience. if you remember the Kristine W experience, I must say that this one was much more pleasant. Or the time I met Siouxsie and couldn't even talk. Great.

Nothing planned tonight. Must clean my room. Seriously.

0 comments:

Subscribe