~

1/19/2005

a little bit of this

Posted by Timo |

a three day weekend but nothing to report, really.

worked saturday, but woke up really early. UM had literally just got home at 7:30 AM and I decided to be the nice roommate and not make any noise. SO I farted around for a while but ended up going into AEFA. worked noon to 6 and the weather was weird so it was dead and we were bored to tears. off at 6 and then went back to AEFA until around 8 until UM called and said "let's go play". Must make mental note to not set foot in AEFA for 6 hours on saturdays without getting paid!

Went out with UM and it was all good times except there was some drama but there's always drama so why even mention it? a little head-achey the next day.

Sunday had Lunch with steve-o at La Coccina aka "THE COCK" and then shopped along broadway. I bought the ultimate piece of shit Madonna classic "Body of evidence" and Steve bought Schoolhouse Rock on dvd. Went back to my place and watched all our old schoolhouse rock favorites "Lolly, Lolly, Lolly - get your adverbs here!", "conjunction junction, what's your function", "interplanet Janet, she's a galaxy girl!" and drank some wine.

Was suppossed to go down to the market with Consuelo, but she pulled some sort of disappearing act. Then steve left right as the Sci-Fi channel's remake of "battlestar Galactica" began - and then i was sucked into that for SIX HOURS! a four hour mini series and a two hour episode - and if you know me at all - you know that I rarely watch actual tv. I hate commercials! Then I did nothing for the rest of the evening even though i had monday off.

then Monday Harriett Pottress and I went to Olive garden for Lunch and then we wandered around broadway AGAIN and then went to half priced books and records where i bought a whole bunch of shit from the $1 bin. Those amazing finds include:
- technotronic: the remix album ( 1990 disco trash! )
- the grind dance club erobics video ( with Eric Nies ! )
- the grind fat burning grooves video ( with Eric Nies! )
- stephen King "graveyard shift" because it has an old favorite story of mine "the mist"

then went home and hung out with UM and drank 3 bottles of wine and watched crazy old home videos. I shouldn't drink white wine ( white zin ) as it gives me terrible heart burn. Fascinating.

tuesday : work, home at 8pm. did nothing.
wednesday: work. traffic sucked this AM, 55 minutes to get to work. Suppossed to mall tonight but swapped for tomorrow night. just not in the mood. UM is off tomorrow so he is probably sauced by now. I hope so, he's easier to get along with when he's tipsy.

Most people are.

4 comments:

D. Osborn said...

I love "The Mist!' That's one of my favorite stories too. Thanks for the Satch cd's and the Scissor Sisters.

Timo said...

YAY! I've never met anyone who has even heard of "the Mist" before! Enjoy the cds! Jeni, Harry & I are seeing the Sisters next thursday.

Timo said...

Yay! I've never met anyone that has even heard of "the mist" - I haven't read it in almost 16 years. Jeni, harriet & I are seeing the Sisters enxt thrusday night!
Enjoy the cds!

Timo said...

STRANGE. I posted the first one last nigth and this morning it wasn't there so i posted it again.

Subscribe