~

1. What time did you get up this morning? I was up at 5:30 but crawled out of bed at 7:30...and yes I was on time to work.

2. Diamonds or pearls? umm...not so into jewelery

3. What was the last film that you saw at the cinema? the incredibles. also alien vs predator, dawn of the dead and open water and those are the only movies i saw in the theater in 2004. ( or at least the only ones I remember )

4. What is your favorite TV show? south park

5. What did you have for breakfast? a diet rite and some peanuts

6. What foods do you dislike? olives and tomatoes and avacado and fish.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? americanized chinese food. or any kind of buffet. Kfc buffet is HEAVEN.

8. What are your favorite potato chips? lays salt and vinegar

9. What is your favorite c.d. at the moment? toss up between the scissor sisters cd and goldfrapp "black cherry"

10. Favorite sandwich? monte christo

11. What characteristics do you despise? arrogance and religion induced intolerance

12. Favorite items of clothing? my cargo pants and my blue shoes.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? I want to go to australia, hawaii, greece and the caribbean

14. What color is your bathroom? upstairs "celebrity" bathroom is bright yellow, but one wall is entirely covered with framed pictures. the downstairs bathroom is ass white.

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap. cute and comfy and not overly expensive.

16. Favorite time of day? when I get home from work after battling seattle rush hour traffic. Nice to be home and the cat is always glad to see me.

17. What was your most memorable birthday? My21st--messy messy drunkfest. all of my birthdays are messy drunk fests but I actually remember that one.

18. Where were you born? Mason City, IA. Unsolved murder capitol of North America

19. Favorite sport to watch? I don't do sports. you can't even Imagine the amount of time I've freed up by not caring about sports.

20. What fabric detergent do you use? Gain? something not tested on animals (tide!)

21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet pepsi - can't stand diet coke, it tastes like gasoline! I prefer diet rite as it has no aspertame.

22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl . i have a really difficult time getting out of bed. i also have severe bouts of insomnia

23. Do you have any pets? TanQueray, TanQie, TanQ-baby - my 7 year old tortoise shell fat cat.

24. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share with family and friends? no. besides the fact that i've now lost 36 pounds since september. only 45 more to go. t's frustrating because other than the fact that my clothes are looser, I can barely tell.

25. What did you want to be when you were little? a rock star. I still dream of being a lounge singer. and I'm not even kidding.

26. What are you meant to be doing today? putting out fires and ordering supplies.

27. What did you get done yesterday? i worked in 2 different cities and then went out for dinner and then out for cocktails. and I went record shopping.

28. Favorite quote: "hey, you got that botox" and "Yule-ish, Very Yule-ish"

GRIMACE!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can hardly believe a blue pair of shoe you have now can top the fabulous pair of blue "boots" you had when we lived together. Thaey couldn't possibly be the same pair could they?

Sara said...

Those couldn't possibly be more fabulous than the hot pair of blue boots you had when we lived together.

Subscribe