~

1/04/2005

There Is No Smoking In The Theater

Posted by Timo |

Ultimate Mess continues to smoke in the house even though i have asked him repeatedly not to. And even though he agreed BEFORE moving in that he would not smoke in the house.
He is having some sort of belligerant asshole attitude and it's going to be the death of him.

No offense to anyone that smokes, but I don't want my house smelling like smoke. it's that simple. Even Joyce would smoke outside. ALWAYS. if UM smokes a single smoke in the kitchen, I smell it all over the house.

NYE was fine, nothing to write home about. Just went out to the ugly bars but ran into some fun people and had a pretty good time. Best moment of the evening was Sarah falling flat on her ass in taco bell.

Had a nice pork roast dinner with steve and pat new years day ( thanks pat! ) and another new years dinner on sunday at claim jumper ( Thanks steve! )

Performed minor mutant claw removal surgery on tanQ.

didn't get a wink of sleep sunday night - might have been the stress inducing 2 hour phone call with steve right before bed....OR the 8 glasses of iced tea I had mid afternoon. Also, might have been the weird horror flick I watched called "leeches" about giant leeches wreaking havok on a college campus. Terrible movie - but in a good way. Every time I heard a noise or TanQ jumped on the bed I pictured a giant leech coming to get me.

Monday back to the grind.....kinda nice to be back to work as i don't really know what to do with free time besides spend money. was another dumb day. everyone was sick or whining about something.

Monday night finally watched this dvd I bought back in minnesota "phantom of the paradise" - a late 70's "rock opera" which was kind of "Phantom of the opera meets Grease On Crack". It was terrible in the actual sense of the word. I only kept watching it because I wanted to believe that the 5.99 I wasted on it had some redeeming scene or moment. NONE. And one of the main characters was played by ultra creepshow 70's "Actor" and "singer", Paul Williams. he was the scariest thing about the movie.

Tuesday, took down Xmas decorations at work. Dental Appointment at 3. the worst thing about dentist appointments and doctor appointments is all the waiting. I'll get there at 3 but won't see the Dr until after 4. it's frustrating, but if you aren't on time you have to rescedule.


0 comments:

Subscribe