~

1/14/2005

At Long last....Friday!

Posted by Timo |

it's been a long week.
It's been crazy cold. Especially this morning.
I've been really unmotivated all week, just kind of cranky and irritable.

Last night I went out for pizza with Harriet Pottress and we discussed how there's nothing but bad service in Seattle and you just have to expect it and accept it. This is something Consuelo really needs to work on.

Then I met UM at Everyday music where he was looking thru all the stacks of used vinly. Eddie wasn't working cuz he has the flu. I found an old Rupaul "little drummer boy" on red 12" vinyl. Hideously bad and dated but it was Mint and $2.60! Besides, we all need More Christmas dance mixes!

Then UM and I went to Manray for a few gin & tonics ( out on a weeknight? ) and it was fun-ish. UM's old housemate "Lady" showed up and they got drunk.
A couple of my favorite eye-candy-boys ever ( Andrew & Zane ) were there, so that was nice and Mark was playing all the videos I usually request. Tommy & I discussed upcoming Scissor Sisters events.

Also, ran into this guy I've been on a few dates with and realized that he had totally lied to me about what he was doing last night and he was out on another date. He acted like he was totally busted. I don't care what he was doing but don't lie to me, ok?

Annoying - but what did you expect? Welcome to my life.

I was home and in bed by 11:00, a little irritated. Slept pretty well, except that FAT ASS TanQ must have been cold and wanted to lay right on my head.

An exciting life, I KNOW.

3 day weekend, mall 12-6 tomorrow. Not excited about it.

GRIMACE!

0 comments:

Subscribe