~

1/25/2005

Oscar Oscar Oscar Get Your Boredom Here

Posted by Timo |

I don't think I've ever NOT cared so much about any of the films nominated for the Oscars.

I have only seen a handful and have absolutley ZERO desire to see any of the others. Ok, actually I do want to see "Kinsey" and "Vera Drake", but not enough to haul my arse to the theater. I might enjoy sitting through the "Phatom of the Opera" just to revel in the gaudiness. And maybe "Closer", cuz I like Clive Owen.

Honestly, with my attention span, I'll probably never see any of them.

"Million dollar baby"? Are you Fucking kidding me? I can't fathom PAYING to watch Clint Eastwood - that's more like a prison sentence than entertainment. Seriously, It looks less interesting than watching paint dry. Of course, if I was a frisky heterosexual man, I might get a kick out of watching sweaty girls beat the shit out of each other.

Hmmm - maybe that's what all the hubub is about?



0 comments:

Subscribe