~

9/14/2004

The Passion of the Tuesday

Posted by Timo |

MSN tells me that Shrub is gaining in the polls.

The Sheep-like qualities of half of this country are very alarming. "Obey! Follow!"
"Bush-Cheney 2004! Shut Up! Stop Thinking!"

A dull week. lots of last minute emergencies at work.

Happy Birthday to someone but I won't say who.

I'm seeing 4 live shows in 8 days. 3 of them are favorites, including THEE Favorite.
This Saturday it's Kristine W at Neighbours. Dance diva with lots of club hits. Great voice.
Next Thursday it's the Scissor Sisters. Not too familiar with them but I like what I've heard.
Next Friday Bjorn Again at graceland. They are the official ABBA impersonators - they look and sound just like ABBA in their heyday and they are a blast.

And Finally, Sunday the 26th, it's An Evening With Siouxsie. ( Siouxsie Sioux - Siouxsie & The Banshees - the Creatures) Siouxsie stands as my all time favorite singer/performer. Have been a Fan for 18 years, have everything she has ever released and have seen her live 7 times.

I know a lot of people that are going, so I'm even having a pre-show party at my house. I actually looked into flying to L.A to see her perform there but the whole JOYCE Crisis put the Kabbosh on that.

Going to the show are Steve, Consuelo, Harry, Ultimate Mess, Eddie, Kyle, Dylan, Tommy...and many more !!! Even my good friend/little brother Mark is flying in for the shows.

Good times, Great Oldies!

That is all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry's going?? Woo Hoo!! I am more excited for the party!!

:-)

Subscribe