~

9/17/2004

Friday Blah & More Blah

Posted by Timo |

'twas a blah day. Did a little shopping ( to waste my Belle Square Gift Cert ) and bought 2 pairs of work shoes & a belt, also some cologne - kenneth cole "reaction". The cologne came with this really cool HUGE watch with ugly green numbers on it. it's as big as Kansas!

But I was mostly bored. Seems like my job these days consists of waiting for people to call me. Or waiting for something.

it's now 6:49 pm and I am waiting out the traffic. Last night's commute was one hour and fourtyfive minutes - Not kidding.
It's pouring rain and no one knows how to drive in the rain because it hasn't been raining in Seattle since the beginning of freakin' time.

I was suppossed to go to the timberline with steve & pal - but I haven't heard from him and I do know that it's country night and I'm not in the mood to hang out with cranky dykes that think we hijacked their bar.

Ultimate Mess called, he's already on his way to CC's to start his weekend the right way.
Not in the mood for that noise.

Saturday mall 12-6 and then Kristine W at Neighbours. I don't like that bar but I love her, so ....should be fun, sounds like many of my cohorts will be there.

Ciao 4 now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If going tomorrow makes me a cohort, then I am all over that. Excellent.

-Jeni

Anonymous said...

Reading your post brought back memories of the days and nights waiting for flaking queens to call or making plans. What a f*cking joke most of it was. I probably could have gotten my college degree during the time wasted on indecisive boys.

Thanks for the trip in the way back machine.
Shorah,
k

Subscribe