~

9/08/2004

It's Your Weekend Update

Posted by Timo |

Friday:
Out the door at 5 on the dot as I checked the WSDOT website and saw no traffic - on a Friday? I can't be!
Took the 108th ave short cut to Bellevue way and saw a truck in flames blocking southbound B-Way. Suckers!
Somehow zipped across I90 and hit I5 to find a cop blocking northbound traffic behind when I was merging. STRANGE - but it took me 12 minutes to get home...did I mention it was Friday?

Consuelo & Dawn & Steve came over. We drank beers and listened to music and chatted. Then we went to Bill's off Broadway for appetizers.
Bad service, ok food. Siouxsie & Shirley Bassey on the Jukebox.
Walked over to Manray where it was packed with lesbians for some reason. Stayed 20 minutes and then went home.

Saturday malled it and then up to Bothell for Rob & Terry's party. Fun in the sun, Erin's passion party show and a stripper for Rob's party. Absinthe is disgusting. Rasberri Absolut gives you a stomach ache. Drunkeness abound-ed.
The republican was there. It's hard for me to not yell at him. I usually just ignore him.
I left around 2 am after drinking water for two hours.

Sunday......ummm. lounged around and napped until 4. went to the BB&B clearance sale with Pat and got some great fun stuff for cheap. None of which will see the light of day until Joyce is gone, thank you. Hung out with Steve when he got back from Bumbershoot - some idiot did a u turn and ran into steve's car, cutie. He took a swing at steve and took off, somehow leaving his Driver's License with Steve. Nice.

Monday - Lunch and shopping with Steve & Pat ( it was clearly a steve weekend ) - ate at applebee's. Had a burnt steak - and exactly WHY I would order steak in Washington when i say time and time again that it's shit compared to Iowa beef is beyond me!

the rest you already know.......





0 comments:

Subscribe