~

9/23/2004

it's a fine day

Posted by Timo |



actually it's gross and crappy out. seattle winter has arrived.

Mark arrived late last night and we were up late chatting. Only working till noon and then we'll eat and shop. Of course, TanQ remembered Mark and was all about him. She slept with him and didn't even come to visit me this morning. Barely got off the couch when I poured her food. What a cat-whore!

Seeing the SCISSOR SISTERS tonight. Finally got the cd from Eddie on Monday so at least I'm somewhat familiar with the music now. it should be fun - Ultimate Mess and Harry are also going. Maybe Eddie.

My appartment is trashed with Joyce's crap all over the place in boxes. I told him it had to be gone by Sunday morning when i start cleaning up for the Siouxsie Pre-party at my place.
we'll see what actually happens.

Looking forward from some time away from AEFA - back to work Tuesday. i do work at HK on Saturday 12-6 but that is no biggie.

Ciao for now. Enjoy it.

0 comments:

Subscribe