~

9/01/2004

Hump Day

Posted by Timo |

it's Wednesday and that means I am totally bored.
Malled it last night and was too wound up to sleep. was still awake around 3am.
TanQ seems to love it when i can't sleep. That somehow tells her that she should be all lovey and sleep on my pillow. Or maybe she does that every night and I snore and it drives her away?

Anyway, got up and drove to work - landlord calls just as i hit Hellevue and wants me to come back and meet with him and my roommate over the pending moving of the roommate ( Joyce )and the even more pending of Ultimate Mess moving in.

The word of the day is "Pending", as in : My Death of Boredom is Pending.

Work has been quiet and slow today.
Consuelo and I had lunch at Rock Bottom and it was unfulfilling. there was a Cute waiter but not ours. Ours was good until our food came and then we didn't see her for 1/2 hour. I suggested she was getting some lunchtime action in the restroom.
I though Consuelo was going to sprout demon wings and breathe fire.

I, on the otherhand, have come to expect sucky service and try not to get upset about it. Still, I told half of my office about it.

Isn't it strange how things we dislike or are upset about or far more likely to inspire us to share?
the service at lunch sucked and I told about 20 people ( and even wrote about it here ). The new bjork album is terrible and I'm embarrassed for her and I've shared that with several friends.
On the other hand, things we like or enjoy are only shared a fraction of that time.
I really love Vanilla Bean frappacino's at StarBiz and recently watched an old favorite movie, "class reunion", ---- but probably told all of 1 person that info.

Am I just a Big Fat Negative Nancy or Are ALL Humans ( or just Americans ) this way?

*****

And in the immortal words of Mizz Sandra Bernhard :

"Who is that...Joyce? FUCK HER! I never want to speak to her again!"



"My Big Fat Negative Nancy!" Tuesdays on Fox!

5 comments:

Aspenchick said...

I realize you love the Vanilla Bean Frapps...but too bad it...um yeah.

Anonymous said...

Hey Now.. . I love Joyce. . .:-(

Also-I know about BOTH Frapps. and Class reunion. . .actually, I know all that stuff. . .it's almost like we're married. . .

-Jeni

Timo said...

hey - Ain't no ring on that finguh !

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know, I am saving myself for NT. Besides we know who your new love is. . .

We hate her. . .ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

What a great site
chippewa valley school buildings anybody want free domains personal car loan gps trip odometer software

Subscribe