~

2/10/2007

twist

Posted by Timo |

last night I got home from work at 4:30. I have a terrible cold. and I'm taking various cold medicines.
the thyroid drug I am on cannot be mixed with other drugs other than asperin, advil, etc. SO, I am temporarily off the thyroid drug per doc's orders.

anyway, I was having terrible legs pains. freaky shooting pains. Called my doc and he told me that the drug could be mildly addictive ( I new this ) and my Body could be freaking out after 3 days off the drug. that is a little bit scary. I decided to go to the ER and get my levels checked, but by the time I got there and parked and everything, I felt fine. SO I went out with marika, Rachel and Bree and had a couple beers ( because that's what yopu should do when you have a cold. ) I met a girl ( jenny ) that was at the same creatures concert in chicago 1990 that me and pete went to.

and I was in bed by 11.

I feel ok today.
just a little stuffed up.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i have been name dropped. :)

Subscribe