~

2/13/2007

BLADE : TRINITY

Posted by Timo |




1. Movie poster
2. parker and Dominic
3. Ryan Reynolds
I finally watched Blade:Trinity. I’ve owned it for quite a while but never got around to watching it. I have to say I LOVED IT.
Ryan Reynolds steals the show as an Uber-Campy ( and frequently shirtless ) Vampire hunter with all the best lines.
"unlike most vampires, her fangs are in her vagina" and "you cock-juggling thundercunt!".

Parker Posey is great as Danika, Queen Vamp. Her posse digs up the original Dracula, Played quite well by the Very Manly man, Dominic Purcell. He’s probably the most strikingly handsome actor to ever play Dracula.

Anyway, it was a good time. “Blade” himself was more of a background character. Jessica Biel also stars as one of the Vampire hunting “Night Stalkers”.

Did I mention the vampire Pomeranian?

It’s definitely worth a rental.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its About Freakin Time! LOL

Jay

Subscribe