~

2/08/2007

RIP Anna Nicole Smith

Posted by Timo |


Through thick and thin, trainwreak after trainwreak, lawsuits and ultimate tragedy - I loved Anna Nicole Smith.
I was very sad when I heard that she had died. Although, it's not terribly suprising. It was verys ad when her young son died of drug related causes - so it would suprise me if her end was of the same sort.
Still, she was a good time. So dramatic. So scandalous.
When i was in college (year 2) - i met a girl named Cathy Jo Countryman. She idolized Anna Nicole Smith ( and the carpenters ). I don't know whatever became of Cathy Jo. I've haven't talked to her in 10 years. I've hunted the internet for her to no avail. I've called her mother and siblings, and they were crazy rude!
But that's besides the point.
Rest In peace, Anna Nicole.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I concurr

Subscribe