~

2/06/2007

Surely You have This Problem, Too?

Posted by Timo |



Randomly and not quite daily, a disney song will pop in my head. I want to blame my neice, Hannah. i spent many hours with her from when she was a wee lass watching the little mermaid, aladin, lion king, pocahontas, etc and the songs have become ingrained in my very wiring. I also blame my friend Mike, who had this bizarre Disney Song Dance mixes cd.

But also, when i was a wee tot, I had all these records that were short audio versions of the disney classics like cinderella, sleeping beauty, the lady and the tramp and 101 dalmations.

it's all some sort of fiendish mind control plot by Disney. it's programming. brain washing. Mid Control! because you bet your Ass I hunted down that disney Dance Mix Cd and Yes, I Do Play it quite often!

Stuck in my head all morning - "look at this trove..treasures Untold! How many wonders can one cavern hold?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Lookin' around here, you'd think-Sure, She's got everything!!!"

Would you like me to go on?

And, as someone who owns every Disney Classics CD ever made, I WILL need a copy of that mix.

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Were you singing this while you were on the toilet dear?

Timo said...

are we talking about the wonders of my cavern?

Anonymous said...

My faveorite..."We are siamese if you please...We are Siamese if you dont please..."

Ha ha!

Subscribe