~

11/27/2004

Your Weekend Update....BBRRRRR !

Posted by Timo |

It's Saturday Nov 27th ( 2nd Saturday of Midwest invasion 2004 ).
I've just arrived back in Minneapolis at my brother's house.

This week has been plum full of Iowa. PLUM FULL !

Of, course got the Airline cold and felt like I was going to die. Spent lots of Quality time with Family. Also time with many old friends. Friends from High school and much drinking of cheap beer and making fun of the people that could never excape the gravitational pull of my old home town. Hung with Darling Sara, Missy Skippage, Mark the Mess, Amy & Travis, Scoottage Bootage, Jacula, errrr...Jessica and rebonded with a friend from "Diamond Dave's", Bridgette Porter - Who will now and forever, of course, be known as "Brigeette - that Crazy Beetch!".

Also got to spend time with my dear friend, Shannon - that now lives in Reno, Nevada. We discussed getting Amy & Travis to move closer to NV, OR or WA so we could all get together more often. We've all been friends for around 18 years.

Had a small confrontation with my Ex who now bears a startling resemblance to Fabio. Things were said like "how dare you come to this bar" and "you ruined my life" to which I replied "Yeah - Whatever". Barely avoided another confrontation with a crazy former stalker girl.

Heard way too much heavy metal and usher and destiny's choad and avril le-vag.

Lounged around at the cool Bed and Breakfast that My friend Mark lives in/manages. It's all decorated like it's from the victorian era...and actually quite creepy. Mark says it's haunted. It's easy to see that as a possibility.

anyway, it snowed today just as I left Iowa and transported 2 of my nieces back to their actual home in Circle pines. How can a 7 year old talk so much? blah blah blah and then blah blah blah.

Holy cow. Zip it, Already.

Thanksgiving was nice. Too much food and too many kids. I was zonked out asleep by 10pm.

I miss Seattle. My friends and my cat. It's a good feeling because it makes me realize that I really do like my life ( for the most part). Of course been talking to Steve and UM almost daily. TanQ is fine and bossing the other two kitties around. UM has not burned down the house yet.

I'll get through another week here somehow.

I had forgotten how GREY it is in the midwest in the winter. Way more depressing than Seattle. BLEAK is a better description.

See my parents house this morning HERE
See my and my snowman HERE ( follow the arrow the snowman )
See a close up of the amazing snowman HERE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, very funny Tim. The pics are cute, I finally figured out how to post pics on my blog....yay!

Subscribe