~

11/08/2004

FUNNY HA HA

Posted by Timo |

Ok, Not Really.

I'm in ultimate Bitch Mood today and not really sure why.

I'm tired but actually slept pretty well. went to bed at like 10:30. Oh, now I remember - I woke up to the pretty sound of wretching cat at 1:30 and couldn't get back to sleep.

Worked at the mall on saturday and then went over to the swenty's for dinner. Pat made an amazing prime rib. it was delicious. and she also made her famous Garlic bread which is the tastiest treat on Earth and I had a few slices. Pat, You DEVIL WOMAN! She made me cheat on the diet, I swear. it was worth it. Then Me, Gergg & Steve went to Manray. "The wild bunch" was there and we hung with them, even though the bar was as crowded as hell ( because you know Hell is crowded....with Republicans!). Someone was cranky and got a little Belligerant and we moved on to the Full Biz. But the Draggies had taken over for the evening and I wasn't in the mood. And Let me remind that Seattle's Drag scene is rather Unsavory - Tired Show Tune HELL. I miss the good time drag scene in Minneapolis.

Somehow, even with the cheating on Saturday - I'm down another 3 pounds - which makes 33 !

and i have to say, back when i was rather slim-ish in college - i weighed 225. Lord, grant me the strength to continue this quest for slimness. :P

0 comments:

Subscribe