~

11/18/2004

Up Up and Away

Posted by Timo |

Bear and Sydney were very concerned about TanQ's arrival. it was KITTY CIVIL WAR!

Pat dropped me off at the airport and it was very empty and deserted. It was really creepy.
Going through security I was behind this tall thin woman. in her early 40's. I noticed very quickly that she STANK to high hell. and she had huge clumps of dandruff in her hair.

I was quietly disgusted.

Of course i also had the pleasure of sitting next to her on the plane!
I must have gone through 4 pqacks of listerine breath strips....eating them temporarily overtakes all your sense...whenever her smell got to be too much, I would pop one.
She asked if I was addicted to them.

She was perfectly nice., I feel bad ripping on her, but YACKKKK!

The chichuahua ( Bella ) is in heat. she has a small homemade diaper on. it's hysterical.

I'm going to bed.




0 comments:

Subscribe