~

11/09/2004

Tuesday Woo Whoooo

Posted by Timo |

Today started out Stupid.

I only had one shirt pressed as the others are dirty or in Dry Cleaner Jail. Of course, it was my dark Gray/charcoal shirt that only goes with two ties. Of course Robert (Ultimate Mess) had taken both of them to work. SO went to work with no tie and received many a "no tie glare" from the boss-folk.
Gonna have to have the come to Jesus tie chat AGAIN. Seriously, is it wrong for me to expect my clothes to be there? I think not.

Then my car decided to die in the niddle lane of I90 in 65 mile an hour traffic. It was fun coming to a slow complete stop with all the cars and their little pissed off driver peeps beeping their horns and flipping me off.

Then there was various work related bullshit that I won't discuss here. Over 2 hours on the phone with help-desk people. That was totally fun.

I realize that i skipped bloggin' about Halloween weekend in all the election drama but it just doesn't seem all that relevant now. But it was a swell time, I assure you. No Drama - even! Lots of friends, good times & great oldies. HERE is what I looked like on halloween. I look kinda stoned but I assure you - just a little cocktailed.

Enjoy it.




0 comments:

Subscribe