~

11/17/2004

as of 7:30 pm Pst

Posted by Timo |

I am on vacation.
I haven't had more than a couple days off all year...last christmas to be exact.

WHINE WHINE WHINE

It feels weird. i am very nervous about leaving my job for almost 3 weeks, but I deserve the time off. It's not like I didn't earn it, either.

Going back to me roots! back to Minneapolis and Mason shitty. Should be fun. and RELAXING. Low key and inexpensive fun.

Lots of my favorite people, including family, are still there.

I'm leaving TanQ with steve and Pat. and BEAR and Sydney. I'm sure the cats will all hide from each other and be pissed about another cat in the house. TanQ usually hides up high in steve's closet.

There's only dogs with the family. BIG dogs...and a chihuahua. oh, and one pissed off little white devil kitty that bit me and left permanant marks 2 years ago. El Blanco Gato Diablo.

nothing exciting to report.

UM and I are going to go watch bad gay karaoke at the timberline. and have some cocktails.
I'm on Vacation, DAMN IT !

Enjoy it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your animal will be fine, have a great vacation and looking forward to hearing all about it

Timo said...

I'm concerned about THE KITTY CIVIL WAR I saw brewing when i left!

Anonymous said...

I RESENT THAT COMMENT!!! TAKE IT BACK! Bad gay karaoke..... I'm not gay... (for the most part) and my karaoke tore that place up! I thought I was worthy of some comment on here. Butthole.
xoxo love you timmuh - have a great time in the corn! Kimberly S is at the cuff tomorrow night and I'll be thinkin of you

Timo said...

I don't take it back but let me just add ***"Except Erin who tore it up!"**** :)

Queens badly singing britney qualifies as "bad gay karaoke"

Subscribe