~

10/11/2004

These Things Take Time

Posted by Timo |

I've been very restless and not sleeping lately. I feel like I'm missing something or I'm forgetting to do something. I can't quite place it but it's frustrating.

the weight loss is coming along nicely but i'm hungry all the time and cranky.
Oh - when am I not cranky?

Been really missing my family lately, too. Probably because I haven't seen them since 2003 ?
I was off work today and felt out of place. Like "how can I possibly NOT be at work?" I've forgotten how to have time off and forgotten how to relax. And that sucks hardcore.

I feel old. I have random aches and pains. I'm falling apart.

I watched "the day after tomorrow" tonight....and It made me miss home. Dumb movie, though.
Ultimate Mess was watching "Fahrenheit 911" last night but I couldn't watch. The sound of George Bush's voice makes me want to throw up.

for some fun polical humour, go to www.jibjab.com and watch "this land". HYSTERICAL!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

Subscribe