~

10/30/2004

The Earth Continues to Turn

Posted by Timo |

i have to work in 30 minutes at the mall but it's been a weird day.

My landlord is renovating the apartment in front of mine and began hammering away at about 8:30. My bedroom ceiling shares part of that space so I couldn't stay in bed.

Mattress called at 10 to remind me that people are going out tonight for halloween
...oh, and it's his birthday. Hint?

Steve called around 10:30 to tell me how Gross portland is.

11:30 my dad calls and tells me my mother is in the hospitol. While he's telling me what's going on I all but book an emergency flight ...but he forbids me to come home and tells me everything should be fine. Apparently her heart was racing out of control for more than an hour and she finally called a neighbour and went to the ER. My dad was way up north on a fishing trip and he dropped everything and raced home. My heart absolutely sunk when he first told me. That horrible "helpless Oh My God" feeling. the worst feeling ever. EVER.

I was so flipped out my this call ( can you blame me? ) I couldn't sit around home with the noise so I went to easy street records and snooped around. I bought "best of the motels", "Best of M People" and Goldfrapp "Twist" - I am presently all about Goldfrapp. I know a lot of people that like them but only kneow one or two songs that I did like but hadn't really given them a chance. But now I have and I'm seriously hooked.

Now I'm sitting in my office farting around and killing time before going to work at belle square.

Good times, great oldies. I bought this great "costume" for tonight - just doing some bar hopping. I'll try to get a picture taken so I can share.

Laters.
Happy halloween !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

Subscribe