~

10/19/2004

Can I Just Say....

Posted by Timo |

....That I AM SO FREAKIN' HUNGRY???????

This diet allows me to eat a lot but i am never full and I just want to eat and eat and eat. I had a mushroom burger with no bun and a side of 'slaw and i feel i could have eaten 6 of those burgers. the weight loss is nice and i feel healthier but WOW- DO I ever want to eat my arm off !

it's a pretty nothing week. The various car insurgencies of last week has left my poor bank account bone dry. And that is frustrating. it's frustrating to be as HELLA old as I am and actually be broke.

I'm planning my MIDWEST INVASION 2004 for November 18th thru the 3rd of Decemeber. It will be weird to be away from both jobs for over 2 weeks but I seriously need the time away. Will be good to relax and re-connect with the family. And also see old friends like Sean & Jay, Mike, Markie et all.

I'll be all nervous about TanQ the whole time, though. Ultimate Mess does not take care of her. Maybe she can stay with steve the whole time?

It's Tuesday. Boring day. Cruddy weather. Yippee & RAH !

0 comments:

Subscribe