~

10/14/2004

The Parking Ramp Murders !

Posted by Timo |

Yesterday some Jackass tried to murder me with his planet sized SUV - speeding along in the parking ramp and on the wrong side of the drive. had he not noticed me and slammed on his brakes i probably would have been killed in my little tin can ford. Then he has the BALLS to get out and yell at me for not paying attention. he didn't want to hear that he was going 40 in a cramped underground parking ramp and on the wrong side of the drive because he didn't want to drive over the speed bumps! SO we exchanged some choice words and he drove off...and guess what the fucking AssFace had on his bumper in huge letters? BUSH 2004. SO, that clearly proves it - Bush supporters are assholes. :)

that's like the 3rd confrontation i've had in the parking ramp in 3 months. People in this building are assholes. the first was I apparently parked too close to this womans beemer ( and it was the cheapest beemer that everyone drives ) and she happened to be there when i got to my car and she tried to rip me a new hole but i told her to act her age. Another crazy old woman screamed at me because she didn't like my anti-shrub bumper sticker. i tried to be rational with her but once she started swearing at me and telling me I didn't know anything and didn't deserve to vote i called her a "raving cunt" and told her to fuck off - as politely as possible, of course.

I've been up since 3:30 because that's when TanQ decided to blow chunks on my rug. after cleaning it up i went and had a glass of fake milk ( Chocolate "Carb Countdown", Thank You! ) and then i couldn't get back to sleep. SO - I did some reading, surfed the internet(s)...got to work at 7:30. I'm kinda tired but I feel like i've accomplished a lot already today ( it's 11:17 now ).

what else? i hate my bank but then i will always hate my bank - no matter what bank it is.

i'm leaving early. This I promise myself!

Steve is going away for the weekend to Portland and UM closes every night. I want to go to the timberline super late saturday night to see my bud Eda dance ( at like 3 am! ).

Lord, I am Bored. Fer days!


0 comments:

Subscribe