~

10/12/2004

Let Me Whine

Posted by Timo |

I reckon I spend about 8 hours a week in traffic and/or commuting. Roughly 400 hours a year and almost 2000 in the 5 years I've worked in Bellevue. INSANITY !

I'm not an impatient person but NOTHING pisses me off more than waiting for someone - especially if it's a whole Bunch of someone's that have no freaking concept of how to drive. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. Isn't that fair?

The primary reason I would love to work in Seattle-proper instead of Hellevue is traffic. imagine a 10 - 20 minute commute? I can't imagine anything more glorious! the very thought brings a tear to my eye.

Tonight is low key. Going to curl up on the couch with TanQ and watch a bad old horror movie hosted by Elvira. And I'm talking OLD - 1950's old. "House on haunted Hill" or maybe "Night of the living Dead" - the Originals.

It's fun to watch these lame old films and imagine how shocking they were when they were released - people's brains weren't quite as warped and jaded then. there weren't countless web sites that ruined the "shocking" suprises. I bet people then had a really different sense of wonder and amazement.




Subscribe