~

10/05/2004

Snooze Button

Posted by Timo |

Tuesday and still getting over this cold, which for some reason is keeping me awake at night now. Even with a healthy dose of nyquil. Ultimate Mess is slowly getting his crap squared away and the apartment smells and feels different now that Joyce is gone. much more clam. and clean. did I mention clean?

TanQ is not pleased with her new roommate. they hiss and scowl at each other whenever they are close. He needs to ignore her the way Joyce did.

Weekend was brief and mellow. didn't do much at all. went to Alki with Pat on Sunday and enjoyed the gorgeous weather.

I don't wanna be at work today, I just want to sleep. Definitely need a haircut. Today. it's gross.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HoTT!

Did anyone tell you you like HOOOTTTT today?

HELLO! The shirt, the glasses, the negative 5 million pounds. . .

Damn. . .are you sure you don't like me like me :-)?

-Jeni

Subscribe