~

6/05/2007

Tuesday Ramblings

Posted by Timo |

I went shopping last night with heidi. bought some calvins, a blue tie, a white dress shirt and a dvd.
1. the shirt is a size large, which I have not worn since 1987
2. the dvd is george lucas's THX 1138 - for a mere 4.99
3. I spilled chicken salad on the tie at 11 am this morning. Tory produced a "tide to go" pen and the stain is gone. Miraculous! ( even though i avoid tide because they still test on animals! )

For once in my life, there are several guys on the hook. it's interesting, to say the least.

mall tonight.
My apartment looks like a tornado hit it. i need my co-worker carrie aka "super organization woman" to come over and give me some suggestions.

That is all.

1 comments:

Gavin Elster said...

4.99!?!?!?! wow a bargain!

Subscribe