~

6/25/2007

The Big Gay Wedding

Posted by Timo |























01. Christopher, Me & the pink tie
02. Christopher, Me, Wilbert & Kahunya
03. Dr Mike, Bill and Christopher
04. Wilbert, Christopher, Kahunya, Me. Quite Tipsy.
05. The Blushing Brides.

flew to DC thursday night for my Dear Friend Christopher's wedding. They live in Amsterdam and were legally married there a few weeks ago. Had a fabulous time and met many many great people. The wedding was lovely and the pastor was this very cool Lesbian. It was a great time. Had lunch with Kyle and he gave me directions to some cool places. Had my palm read...not such great news about my lovelife, sadly. walked around, got some sun. ate hotdogs in dupont circle.

Thanks, Guys. I was very happy to be there for your wedding.

1 comments:

Christo said...

And it was a total joy and honor to have you there. You stand out as one of the most memorable and fun "characters" of the whole weekend. Thanks and we love you and wish you all the happiness in the world, because you deserve it, bitch!

P.S. We'll never forget your toast and the story of when we met... "Who is this big queen and why is she talking to me?!"

Subscribe