~

5/17/2007

Transform and Roll Out

Posted by Timo |





I'm totally excited about the Transformers movie that comes out on my birthday. I'm annoyed with all the fanboy whiners that are having meltdowns over miniscule details like characters being the wrong make of car or that Optimus's body is tricked out in flames. Who the fuck cares? maybe they should just be happy with that transformers cartoon movie that came out in 1986?

Are they seeing a different trailer than me? because the ones I have seen are rather awesome.

EDIT : my friend Mike is also rather up in arms about this movie as he is the big transformers fan. I'm just looking for some neat effects. geez! I felt the same way about the Xmen and those turned out decently. Ok, the 2nd one did.

latest Trailer HERE

3 comments:

Gavin Elster said...

Um...
Its not just the fanboys who are crying foul. The project was taken away from the people who brought it to Michael Bay. They knew the needs of the fans Bay didn't. Egomaniac Bay took control and took a good script and tuned it into...
A michael bay film.

I just want you to be happy on your birthday. Perhaps See this and then plan to get real drunk to forget?

Timo said...

I have never seen a michael bay film. I guess I am only going by the trailers. and I'm not a huge tarnsformers fan, but this does look cool to me.

Gavin Elster said...

I just wanted to let you know that you'll enjoy TRANSFORMERS more than the new BIONIC WOMAN. I made the mistake of seeing the pilot and its not that good. It's the pilot so there is a lot of exposition to get out of the way but... Man! Battlestar Galactica had the same problem. The pilot was not that great. Perhaps this will get better with time although not likely since it is an NBC show.

God I am so negative latley,

Subscribe