~

5/07/2007

MORRISSEY

Posted by Timo |







Pete and I saw Morrissey last night at the paramount. Great show and very different from when I last saw him in 93. he was witty, talkative and gracious. the 5 piece band was fantastic. he ripped through a tight set of old and new, plus a few smiths classics. He's fantastic. if you get the chance to see him, you must.


SET LIST:
The Queen Is Dead / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Irish Blood English Heart / All You Need Is Me / I Will See You In Far Off Places / ?? / Ganglord / Disappointed / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Encore:
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like your emaciated pose!

Aspenchick said...

You are a skinny, skinny, minny.

Subscribe