~

5/01/2007

If You are Not a Cat Owner

Posted by Timo |

than you will never know the anger and frustration associated with buying the wrong cat food. I was in a hurry and grabbed the wrong box of cans. tanQ will not even touch cliced or cubed food. it has to be the loaf kind. I realized my mistake but tried to stay calm and thought "maybe she's so hungry she will actually eat it". but as I put the bowl down, she didn't move. she could see it was the sliced stuff and she looked at me like I was Scum of the earth. a short "meh" of disgust and she walked over the the cofee table, sat and looked laway from me.

disgusted.

4 comments:

Gavin Elster said...

Thats my problem too. Pen will now not eat the cubed food he'll like the meat juice off of it but wont actually eat the cubes. He loved that ground mealtime from wiskas. Since the food recall his food of choice is missing from the shelves so its 9 lives and I bought two cases of it. Two mixed cases. 2/3 of these damn cans will go uneaten.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's what you get for being in a hurry.

You know, the grays won't eat sliced, diced, cubed-whatever.

Damn cats. They run our lives.

Anonymous said...

I've been in the same situation. The cat looked at the food, then gave me a look like he was going ot tear my arms off.

-Sister of Consuelo

Christo said...

Well mine went absolutely insane at the smell of us making salmon last weekend, but we never give them any because our little one usually barf it up again (but only on carpet, never on a hard surface where it would be easy to clean up). But because it's spring and they're outside a lot, I decided to let them share a sizeable leftover piece. After going apeshit begging all night for it, they took one little bite of it and walked away. "We don't like the way you cooked it," they were saying. "Next time less ginger and teriyaki sauce, you idiot!" Picky little bastards.

Subscribe