~

1/06/2006

QUITCHERBITCHEN

Posted by Timo |















here's me in one of my sister's various living rooms - this one was decorated with baseball stuff - much to my sister's dismay. Anyway, the point is that the soft water in the midwest did terrible things to my skin. I felt like a teenager with all the zits and ingrown hairs I had goin' on. GROSS.

I haven't been blogging obviously.
Not a great deal to add to your already rich lives.

NYE was lo-key. Dinner with the Swentys, followed by a short champagne toast with the Burns...err, Lawrences. Was in bed before midnight. The girls were having a party and you know there is nothiggn LOUDER than Drunk, Obnoxious Lesbians.
well.....there's UM, yes.

Having a really hard time getting back to work.
Was feeling flu-ish and really drained on Tuesday.
Off work all weekend through some Miracle.
Hope to do very little and spend even less money.
How the HELL can rent, car payment and quarterly insurance all be due at once?

How The HELL can I talk about HELL if I Can't say HELL?

Subscribe