~

1/22/2006

Revenge Of The Trolls

Posted by Timo |














Friday night had a quick dinner and a few beers with Steve and Doug-e at the deluxe. On a whim, we walked over to "the elite" and ordered a pitcher. The Elite is a small bar at the end of broadway that generally caters to an older gay crowd.

On this night, as we sat and drank our beer, the patrons all decided to sit and stare and scowl and comment to each other about us. This one little freak, who clearly wished he was Prince....well, an emaciated prince with a very large hearing aid and cheap full body leather biker outfit ( even though we saw him ride up on a very old 10-speed bike ) felt the need to glare at me and utter a "bah" every few seconds. he also brought his own 7-up cans.

Anyway, it was all very uncomfortable, so i went to pay - and the jackass charges me 15 bucks for the pitcher of redhook. I asked WTF and he said that's how much their pitchers were and suggest i go elsewhere if I didn't like it. Right.

SO I pay and we are walking out, and this skinny little thang in a sweat suit says "come again, boys" and another giant fat man next to him says "go back to Manray!"

CLEARLY - we will be going back to man ray and not this dump ever again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tragic!

Gavin Elster said...

I've had those odd moments. I enjoy the akward bar moments. I had one creepo ask me what i was doing after this (ths would be drinking a beer and ignoring him) "I'm gonna go home and ... jeez i have to clean the catbox." after an akward pause he returns with this award winning gem:
"i'd like see you clean your catbox in a jockstrap"

If i had a trophy to give it would have been to that barfreak for the most desperate plea.

Unknown said...

FER RIZ! GAYS IN SPACE have a better time then that!

Jay

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

Subscribe