~

12/29/2005

32 thousand Feet and 542 miles an hour

Posted by Timo |



Back in seattle last night.

I had a great time and saw family and seldon seen friends. Missed a few but it's hard to coordinate schedules, etc. there's always next time, right?

I also managed to drive over a thousand miles going back and forth to minneapolis, cedar rapids and des moines. I don't think i can do that anymore either. It was worth it to me but it sure annoyed my parents.

I don't think I will do a full 2 weeks again. It's too hard to put your life on hold for that long.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a cool pic!
You did do a lot of driving while you were here, I can understand why youd be sick of that. It was great seeing you!
Peace!

Christo said...

Ditto! Your trouble was greatly appreciated, as it's been far too long since we've seen each other. You looked fantastic (you are aging most gracefully!) and I was really happy you and my hubby could finally meet! Look forward to seeing you again soon, perhaps on my side of the ocean? :-) Love, Christo & Wilbert

Timo said...

you'd think i would remember touching your pee pee.
you must have me mistaken with your wife again.

Subscribe