~

8/15/2005

Victoria

Posted by Timo |
















01. Victoria! The bay and the Empress Hotel
02. The Parliament building lit up at night
03. Sunburnt Lynn & Steve on the Clipper home
04. The Dragon Boat races ( the reason we were there )
05. The Empress Hotel. Huge and Lovely

Spent Sat & Sun in Victoria BC. Took the clipper ferry up - so much easier and more comfortable than driving up. Had a lovely, warm and relaxing time. Steve is on the SBUX dragon racing team and they were having a festival for it there.

Mostly hung out with Pat and ate ( GREAT FOOD ! ) and drank Belini's and an excellent local Hefeweisen. they had a gay bar but I wasn't aware of this until sunday afternoon, even though it was right on the main drag which we walked up and down several times. I should have asked our cute cute waiter "Skye" where it was.

I had a great time.
I am seriously sunburnt.
I look like a Lobster.

Thanks, Pat!

oh, and my car broke down today. Nice!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture with X-mas lights!

And how QT! is my Steve!!! LOVE HIM!

Subscribe