~

8/12/2005

Friday - Mellow but Busy

Posted by Timo |



I'm posting these new pics of Siouxsie Sioux for shits and giggles - and because I adore the woman.

I was having car problems last night. I hate car problems, and since my car has been so very trouble free for the last 6 years - it just seemed that much worse.
ANGRY! and then I was irritated with every little thing after that and ended up so pissy that I didn't sleep a wink. I finally got up around 6 am, got to work by 7:15 - lovely traffic at 7am, I might add.

Long day + mall tonight. Heading to Victoria with Pats bright and early tomorrow AM to watch Steve do his rowing thing. Although he has been a GIGANTIC BEEE-OTCH for the last week, we will still have fun. I've been to BC, but not to Victoria. We're taking a ferry and just spending the night. I'll take pictures, of course.

It's been a busy little August for me. And summer, really. I haven't really had a fun-busy summer since college, so this has been nice. As an adult, in the working world, it's hard to be more active in certian seasons when you are working all the time.

I don't really consider myself an adult, though. I'd rather just be a big kid. I lose sight of that sometimes.

Still want to do Portland and Rupaul next weekend, but no one seems terribly into it besides me so it prolly won't happen.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pix of Sioux!

Subscribe