~

8/18/2005

All The Small Things

Posted by Timo |

it's 8:07 am.
I am in my office and listening to mandalay "solace", which I found at easy street for 2.99.

I'm wearing my blue tie with the little palm trees on it that cost me 3 dollars last year when I went shopping with my mom in mason city at yonkers the day after thanksgiving.

funny the stupid things that stick with you over the years - like how much I pay for things. it bothers me how important $ is to me but that's because I don't have any.

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I felt like I could sleep all day. Probably not since I had to lock TanQ out of my room because she was whining whining whining all night. Carpooled with Consuelo again because my car is on it's death bed. Big Ups to Consuelo for going out of her way to play "timo-taxi". I will compensate her somehow - when she least expects it.

Subscribe