~

8/05/2005

Friday

Posted by Timo |

1. Busy Assed day

2. Snubbed for the 5th consecutive day for lunch by Consuelo, who is on Lunch probabtion

3. Will kill the next person who barges into my office and leaves the door open

4. TO DO:
grocery shop for visiting friends pete & chantele
Get me car washed
buy a new toilet seat. some fat ass broke ours. ok, I did.
try not to murder anyone
work at the mall tonight instead of tomorrow

6. Tacky Tourist cruise tomorrow. should be fun. Must remember sunblock.
Consuelo got me this great t-shirt to wear that says "MANWHORE" ( thanks, Dawn! )

7. I've had this song stuck in my head all week, mostly because of the following My-Life-Relevant lyrics:

"Heaven And Hell (Being Geri Halliwell)" by...duh?

Have a drink - alcoholic
Grab a coat - shopaholic
Grab a bite - anorexic
Intellectual? I'm dyslexic
Feeling happy - could be gay
Maybe but not today

( and Timo's own Life shopping list )

Get a job
Get a car
Get a life
Get a face
Get a god
Get a man
Get some love AND lose some weight


........................................................and that is all.

0 comments:

Subscribe