~

8/19/2005

Gyrate Till You've Had Your Fill!

Posted by Timo |



The Last few weeks I have been all about the B-52's.

01. Still Undecided on the car scene.

02. Working a lovely 7:30am to 9:30 pm double shift today. and 9am to 4pm tomorrow, too.

03. Thanks again and again to Consuelo for playing Taxi.

04. My sunburnt forehead is peeling and it looks like I have giant chunks of dandruff or LICE in my hair. SWEET!

05. Should I go see Gwen with Tommy in a few months? I'm weary of the "Tim Concert Curse!" Oh, what the fuck, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock lobster!

Anonymous said...

THe last positive contribution any of these guys was IMO the backup vocals on REM's "Me In Honey".

Not that I know what the title means.

Not that I have any idea what that has to do with anything. Maybe it's cause my aspiring-_____- ________-daughter is forcing me to listen to Veggie Tales songs. Maybe I just need another margarita.

After long thought, I'm going to click the Publish button anyway. Cheers, evil cat lovers!

Timo said...

I agree that the Kate/Mike duet was brilliant and the B's post '91 output has been mostly Marginal, but there have been a few moments since then. their late 90's single "Debbie" was pretty cool - a nice tribute to debbie harry.

Still - I defintiely think you should have another margarita.

Subscribe