~

6/28/2005

Pride Round Up V.2

Posted by Timo |






01. Orange haired Rock Star Draggie.
02. Cute Guy recruiting Football players.
03. Green Grapes Draggie. Cool, but her real boobs were Frightening.
04. Indian dance troop.
05. Another Draggie. With a giant mouth.

.........

Sunday was pre-parade cocktailing at La COccina ( perfect view!) parade at 11, walk around the park, beer bust at the Cuff with with C list "divae" cc peniston, Ruth Pointer ( I guess they couldn't afford all three sisters?) and Robin S.

I always go because I end up seeing friends I never get to see- and I always meet a lot of people. At the parade, park thing, block party I wore my black and silver Scissor Sisters shirt and I'd say about 10 different people came up to me to chat about them. Including one really HOT guy with the most beautiful and perfect pecs I have ever witnessed and another that jumped off a float to run up and thank me for "representing" the Scissor Sisters.

it was mostly fun. The canadians were there with Steve - I was very glad to have my closest friend there with me - he has skipped the last few years. We have been friends for so long that people will see me out alone and ask "where's your husband"?

I try not to over analyze it ( Pride, the parade, etc. ). There's good, bad and embarassing.

It is what it is, right?

I was home by 7pm.

0 comments:

Subscribe