~

6/15/2005

High Class Hilarity

Posted by Timo |

Let me tell you all that missing a flight is a bad thing.

Somehow i thought my flight was wed at 1am, when it was actually tues at 1am. 2 hours of talking to people in Turkmenistan and 400 bucks later - I ended up flying standby on the flight I THOUGHT I was suppossed to be on.

ha ha - how endlessly ammusing.

on the flight I bonded with a mid 50's off-broadway actress living in NYC but originally from seattle. She was as tall as me and rail thin with a cloud of fake red hair and a raspy voice. She was great. she does 2 shows a night (Cinderella and Cat on a hot tin roof) Wed-Sun. We did vanilla stoli shots with ginger ale chasers and read gossip magazines. it was an uncomfortable flight ( screw northwest!) but the company was nice.

this evening i was bitten by a mosquito. Rude.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! History cosmetics

Subscribe