~

6/27/2005

Friday Night Lights - CHO It Up

Posted by Timo |


Last summer Steve, Consuelo and I saw Margaret Cho ina small theater here and it sucked. This is a commedienne I have enjoyed for about a decade so it was very disturbing. Last summer she was either sick, stoned, drunk or whatever. I had seen her before live and it was great. All the dvds I've seen were great. Obviously, it was very sad and disappointing.

SO, when she was here last friday night, I was a little weary - but went with Mike & Kevin and am pleased to say that it was awesome, hysterical, incredible.

she is easily one of the funniest human beings. ( See the link to her very good blog to your right in my "other sources of enlightenment" section )


SO, that was friday night of pride. Started at Manray and walked down to margaret. tried to go back to manray but it was too packed and the streets were packed with drunkies. Steve made friends with some canadians and went off with them. I was home in bed by 12:30 - until UM came home at 2am and decided to clean the house.

0 comments:

Subscribe