~

6/14/2005

Edited For Television

Posted by Timo |



If you have not seen "Team America" - I suggest you do so ASAP. At least Rent it and make sure it's the unrated director's cut. I promise you will find yourself singing Kim Jong Li's Ballad "I'm so ronrey, so ronrey, so ronrey and sadry arone" - i sang it walking down the street this morning.

I've been feeling different since my trip. Not Health-wise, but a sort of Mental clarity. Things that used to confound or drive me nuts make perfect sense now and last week I was solving distressed co-worker's problems with ease.

Everything in my own life that needs fixing is being scrutinized and my evil plans are starting to take shape. I just don't like much about my life now and haven't for quite some time. Enough whining. I'll keep you posted.

Off to Mpls tonight for my Sister's wedding. WiIll be nice to see family and friends, although it will be quite brief.

Really not looking forward to flying, either. It's funny how on my OZ trip, it was the domestic flights that I hated, not the 12+ hr overseas flights. I've become a travel snob.

That is all.

0 comments:

Subscribe