~

5/24/2005

Vacation ... All I Ever Wanted

Posted by Timo |

Today is the trip.

This is the very vacation I've taken since a family trip to a resort in 1991. Long overdue.


Looked up our itinerary on travelocity and the site said it was "cancelled". Pat called India/Guadal canal/Turzbekistan and they figured it out. Then I called to make myself feel better and got other trip numbers to use in an emergency.

I'm sure that to people that travel abroad a lot this is all Cake - but I'm stressed fer days.

14 hours on a plane ( actually 16.5 ) each way.

GROSS.

the carry on includes:

22 fave cds, mostly comps. & disc man
book "light before day" by christopher rice
a couple magazines
a few reader's digests that a Pat gave me ( disposable )
obviously, prescription drugs

my travel companion will sleep the whole trip.

we leave LA at 830 pm wed night and arrive in Sydney at 6AM friday. lose a whole day on the way but arrive back in Seattle an "hour" after leaving Sydney ( leave 1:25, arrive 2:33 ).

TanQ is very upset now that the suitcase has come out. She walks all over it and in and out of it and sharpens her invisible claws on it and yowls.

she's staying with Pat, who she pretends to hate. She'll just hide from BEAR and Sydney but sneak around and eat their food and play with their toys.

Obviously, it's better than leaving her with my roommate - because he would murder her.
yippee

Send me some good vacation Karma.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Vacation Karma to YOU!!

Subscribe