~

5/20/2005

The Force Will Be With You....Always

Posted by Timo |

Saw Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge Of The Sith yesterday.
I enjoyed it immensley but found it somewhat UNDERWHELMING.

Probably because I've been following this series since I was a Wee tot and saw the first film at the drive in in the late 70's. I knew what was going to happen and when it did I was like "well, that's that..."..maybe i'm a little sad to see the whole story tied up in a neat little bow?

For the most part, it was very satisfying. I Love the hype and hoopla. I love seeing all the merchandise and tie ins - I love that you can get little starwars happy meal toys at burger king. Steve has been buying the action figures. it's cool. it's like living the excitement of being a kid over again.

And then there are RETARDED people like UM and Consuelo who have never seen a star wars film and never plan to and just don't see the attraction. RETARDED.

I do want to say that a lot of the fun and excitement of movies is spoiled anymore. tv, internet etc have totally ruined any suprises. ah well....


and that ...is All.

0 comments:

Subscribe