~

8/31/2004

WHEEEEEEEE !

Posted by Timo |

it's Tuesday, the blah-est day of the week.
Have to work at the mall tonight and get ready for 4 new employees starting tomorrow.

tired but this time blame it on my cat who was extra whiney and needy last night. i was so tired and she was hiding somewhere close but out of sight and screaming "MEWWW!"
I tried to kick her out twice but she hid...just to torment me more!

this morning she was all love but just wanted wet food - can't be bothered with the dry stuff.

Bjork's new album came out today but I can't buy it - THANKS, U-haul! Nor can I get my dry cleaning out of jail until Friday.

Frustrating. I'm to old to be this broke. and that on top of working 2 jobs. Double Frustration.

The roommate is moving out. this is good and bad. finding a roommate is going to be a pain in the arse. Ultimate mess can move in but I will have to pay to help him break his lease where he is now. also will have to help him come up with a deposit.

there goes my Freakin' Vacations this year.

I don't want to live with a stranger - too many bad thievery experiences over the last few years. there's really something to be said about not worrying about your things being stolen, used or destroyed in your absence.

I miss living alone. miss my cool apartment on lake washignton. don't miss the $1000 in rent, though. I mean, let's be serious.

Go here to laugh your arse off ( "Alien" & "Jaws" are the best) :
www.angryalien.com

1 comments:

Timo said...

Ha! sounds like a fair trade to me!

Subscribe