~

8/29/2004

Tell it like it 'tis

Posted by Timo |

I am so behind on this blog thing.
It's now Sunday. it was a rather uneventful week for sure.
went out Friday night as usual to CC's & the Full Biz. Got pretty Loopy but not as bad as a few weeks ago. Wrote myself a note as to where I parked my car - See, I leant me a valuable lesson.

it was a dumb drunken evening. woke up with a pounding headache and suddenly realized that I was going to Yak. Joyce was in the downstairs bathroom so I ran up stairs but unfortuantely Missed the bathroom. Good thing we have hardwood floors. A disgusting way to start my saturday, for shooooo.

Worked at the mall feeling like refried crap on toast.

went home and lounged. still felt like crap.
turns out most of the people involved in Friday night stayed home. Even Ultimate Mess!

Sunday had lunch with Steve at Applebee's in Tukwilly and did Laundry.
Steve's mom bought me these excellent $110 set of white sheets for my new bed. Ok, Ok - she didn't pay that much but some fool probably did -

came home and saw my Landlord moving these cool looking old chairs into the garage. he said I could have them If I wanted. and YES - I wanted. they are very cool, kinda Goth, antique with black leather seats. they look very cool in my entry way. See them HERE.

cleaned my room. put away laundry. Cleaned the bathrooms.

RAH.

0 comments:

Subscribe