~

8/17/2004

Carb Junkie

Posted by Timo |

Hello, My name is Tim and I'm a carb Junkie.

It's Tuesday -
I'm drinking Diet Rite cola because it has no Carbs and no Aspertame ( which inhibits weight loss! ) and yet I still managed to eat 10 tootsie rolls and 2 crispy cremes!

I'm weak. A dieting failure. I know what needs to be done but cannot re-arrange my thinking. When I should be thinking salad, I'm really thinking Taco-flippin'-bell! "Hay, Mang - drop the challupa!"

Consuelo and I are going to go find a salad. Lendy's has decent salads. maybe we'll sit on the Veranda deck in the sunshine behind Key center and eat our fabulous and exciting salads. I can hardly wait - I'm peeing myself with anticipation as I type this! At least there will be a few meanwhiles* on the Veranda deck - there always are.

the thought of my salad lunch is blowing my freaking mind!

................................................................................shoot me now.


*meanwhile - a word that alerts others to an attractive person in close proximity.

0 comments:

Subscribe