~

8/16/2004

Weekends and Walmarts

Posted by Timo |

a busy but unfulfilling weekend.

FRIDAY- worked, saw Alien VS Predator ( Dumb but Fun ) went home and picked my nose.

SATURDAY - worked at the mall, went out with Ultimess Mess to CC's & the Full Biz, drank way too much. Lost my car, did some drunk dialing and threw up in a bar. Shots are Bad, MMM'Kay? A good time was had by all.

SUNDAY - suprisingly NOT hung over. went to Alki with Consuelo. lunched at the lighthouse grill and walked in the water. We decided we need some sort of boat.
i mean, who doesn't? SERIOUSLY!

Also went to steve's but he was sleeping so i just hung out with BEAR! and pat for a bit.
then i went to Mal-Wart to get catfood and I should know better because everytime I go there I swear I will never set foot in there again - a million people that don't speak English and every one seems totally disoriented and confused - like they just arrived here from a foreign Land. it's absolute CHAOS and very frustrating. what should have taken 8 minutes took 45 - most of that involved standing in line. If I wasn't such a calm person my head would have exploded.
Also, someone called me a "Honkey" in the parking lot. FER CUTE.

didn't sleep much but had a sad dream about my cat. She was not amused by the extra love she received this morning.

it's now MONDAY afternoon and I'm so happy to be working. Nothing going on and So-nay and I are excited about the staples order that should be arriving anytime now.
How BEYOND sad is that?

0 comments:

Subscribe